Skip to content
- If something can’t last forever, it won’t and it most likely will make your life miserable
- Beauty lies in the Divine breath of everyday life
- Happiness is often inversely related to the number of people who have a say in your life
- If you do something with good intentions, there is no necessity that people or time should consider it that way
- When lies are used to address a matter, that matter doesn’t matter.
- You can never convince everyone because there will always be people who cannot stand your nerve to convince them
- People do not like to change, improve, learn or approach matters in an objective manner
- A conscious want to connect to the Divine is vital. The minute that want is lost, decadence creeps in.
- To assume that rightness, righteousness and honesty have any value other than to yourself, is a sign of your immaturity.
- To do what is rightly your Truth requires complete realisation which in turn requires complete observation which in turn requires complete stillness which in turn requires complete vairagya.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: